If you are an adult looking for an HGH prescription, San Diego HGH Clinic is your best choice for human growth hormone therapy. Yes, we know there is any number of local doctors and national hormone clinics you can call for your HGH prescription. We want to take a moment to tell you why turning to our HGH Clinic in San Diego is the right choice.
- First – the experience factor. When you contact our hormone clinic for HGH therapy, you are working with some of the nation’s top experts in the field of hormone replacement. Unlike many local doctors who prescribe HGH as an adjunct therapy to other aspects of their practices, hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is all we do. That means we have more experience than many other medical practitioners when it comes to balancing hormone levels.
- Second – the cost factor. Did you know that HGH Clinic San Diego offers free consultations to men and women over thirty? With specialist fees sometimes running hundreds of dollars (or more), getting a free consultation to inquire about a prescription for HGH injections can save you a nice sum of money.
- Third – the convenience factor. Our consultations with our qualified and knowledgeable medical advisors take place by phone. You do not have to try and schedule your appointment around your work, extracurricular activities, parenting, or other responsibilities. You can call us anytime during regular business hours – from wherever you are.
- Fourth – the diagnostic factor. We make it easy for you to complete the diagnostic process, starting with our online medical forms. You can fill them out from the privacy of your own home, which, after all, is where you keep your medical records. Next, we arrange for your low-cost blood test at a lab near you first thing in the morning, so it does not interfere with your day. Early morning blood testing is crucial for an accurate reading. You can also select any physician to perform your examination.
- Fifth and final – the HGH prescription and treatment factor. When prescribing your customized dosage of HGH, your hormone doctor and a medical advisor will have numerous options for your treatment. The top-rated pharmaceutical companies all provide a few injector selections to help make treatment both affordable and convenient for those who want and need it.
When looking to get an HGH prescription, San Diego residents turn to our HGH Clinic to save money and time while receiving superior service.
Why Does HGH Therapy Require a Prescription?
The balancing of hormone levels requires doctor authorization and supervision. Unlike vitamins and supplements that you buy over the counter, bioidentical hormones are prescription medications that are safe when used as directed. However, because hormones all have specific level ranges in the body, their increase or decrease can lead to problems. Taking hormones when they are not necessary can impact health and cause other unwanted symptoms. When providing an HGH prescription, San Diego hormone doctors at our clinic take extreme care to order precisely how much HGH each person needs for proper hormonal balance.
Along with the health-focused ramifications of getting a valid HGH prescription from an experienced HRT doctor, there is also the legal aspect of this process. Buying HGH injections in the US without a prescription is illegal. Engaging in that action can lead to prosecution. Both jail time and monetary fines are possible – especially if the prosecutor suspects intent to sell.
It is rare to find a company in the US that will sell HGH without a prescription. As the seller, they would be liable for serious consequences. That would mean that most companies selling HGH without a prescription are foreign-based. They do not have to abide by our laws, which also leaves the buyer subject to potential fraud or dangerous activities. Only with a valid prescription for HGH therapy can Sand Diego residents purchase human growth hormone injections legally and safely.
To learn more about getting an HGH prescription, San Diego men and women can contact our HGH Clinic for a free, no-obligation, confidential consultation. Discover why so many people turn to our hormone specialists, known for their service, dedication, knowledge, compassion, and expertise.